St. Louis APBT Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
St. Louis APBT Club

A forum for those interested in interacting with other American Pit Bull Terrier owners and enthusiasts in the St. Louis, MO area and nearby.

2 posters

Hello Fellow Pit Lovers

Pin's Mom
    Pin's Mom

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-01-31

Hello Fellow Pit Lovers Empty Hello Fellow Pit Lovers

Post by Pin's Mom Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:01 pm

My name is Lindsey, and I am the owner of 3 1/2 year old (we think) former stray American Pit Bull Terrier. She appears to be purebred, and I've had her since she was around 1. She is my first pit, and I will never own a different type of dog.
    I am a former veterinary technician, and I now work at a compounding pharmacy. 50% of the prescriptions we make are for pets, so I still consider myself in the field of animal care.
    I am into alternative and natural therapies for pet ailments, and I am always trying to get more info about dog behavior, training, and nutrition.
    I look forward to having a place to bounce ideas off of other APBT owners. Although my pup is a rescue, and I'm sure all my futures ones will be as well, I recognize that responsible breeding keeps the breed true and strong, and I take no issue with good breeders, or people who buy their dogs from good breeders.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 124
    Registration date : 2009-01-22

Hello Fellow Pit Lovers Empty Re: Hello Fellow Pit Lovers

Post by Admin Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:13 pm

Welcome aboard! I'll get you approved to the rest of the forum in 30 seconds here. alien