St. Louis APBT Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
St. Louis APBT Club

A forum for those interested in interacting with other American Pit Bull Terrier owners and enthusiasts in the St. Louis, MO area and nearby.

My introduction

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 124
    Registration date : 2009-01-22

My introduction Empty My introduction

Post by Admin Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:56 pm

Since I am expecting others to introduce themselves, I'll break the ice. What a Face

My name is Lindsay, and I'm 28 years old. (29 soon.) I was born and raised in St. Louis, and I moved to Oklahoma in late 2005. I still get up to St. Louis a few times a year to visit family and do other things, and have a vested interest in there being a strong breed club there. I do solemnly swear to continue in this course of action, even if my ability to help is limited by geographical constraints. I support both sensible breeding and sensible rescue, and believe there is room enough for both. I am a past and/or future member of groups like the NAPBTA, ADOA, and the EBA.

As for my critters, I have 3 APBTs, all from Matrix Kennels. Their names are Loki, Terra and Priest. We enjoy doing dog events together, ranging from conformation to agility, and a few things in between. I've also got a rescue kitty named Kiba who was part of a stray litter we fostered. Rounding out the menagerie are two snakes -- a Ball Python named Riff Raff and a Cornsnake named Magenta -- and a fish tank with some gouramis in it at this point.

Here is my website. You can see my dogs pages, pics, videos, and so on there. Maybe I'll post some pics later.

http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99

Looking forward to talking with old friends and new. Cool

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:50 am