St. Louis APBT Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
St. Louis APBT Club

A forum for those interested in interacting with other American Pit Bull Terrier owners and enthusiasts in the St. Louis, MO area and nearby.

2 posters

Baileysmom
    Baileysmom

Female
    Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

New Member Empty New Member

Post by Baileysmom Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Hi!
    Woo - hoo, I'm second in the intro section! That has never happened before. Let's see:
    I am an Army wife who just turned 40 about a week ago - no biggie. Hubby is currently deployed to Kosovo with the 3175th MP unit. We have Bailey, almost 7yr old AmStaff (spoiled rotten couch potato), Crash, just turned two last month shepherd-pit mix and Dillon, a 8 month old Jack Russell/beagle mix who was a transport pup that was just supposed to be here one afternoon, but worked out for the best because he and Crash play while Bailey naps.

All three were rescue pups who love to play and drive me nuts when I am on the phone, which they do often because I work from home. Love and Support the Pit Bull Breed, Rescue and Good Breeders! Love to help those considered BYB by educating them. On a mission to protest BSL and make sure my pups and other good pit owners don't loose their pups because of it. What a Face
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 124
    Registration date : 2009-01-22

New Member Empty Re: New Member

Post by Admin Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:45 pm

Right on. Welcome aboard! I'll get you all hooked up in a moment here. Smile

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:57 pm