St. Louis APBT Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
St. Louis APBT Club

A forum for those interested in interacting with other American Pit Bull Terrier owners and enthusiasts in the St. Louis, MO area and nearby.

4 posters

Luke, Rain, and Whiski from So. Co.

LBradshaw
    LBradshaw

Male
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

Luke, Rain, and Whiski from So. Co. Empty Luke, Rain, and Whiski from So. Co.

Post by LBradshaw Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:21 pm

Hello all!! My name is Luke I live off of Telegraph and 255....close enough. I have two absolutely amazing APBT; Rain and Whiski. Rain is 3.5 and my monster Whiski is 2.5 yrs. old. I've raised them from pups and they get along with everything.....Whiski's slightly more gaurdfull. I work at Gateway Harley and I have my own tree trimming business. They are just huge lap dogs and I love them to death. They love playing in fields and wrestling all the time!! We do need some friends so if anyone is close, let me know and lets meet up!! woo hoo

Luke, Rain, and Whiski from So. Co. Bowwow1017
    buzhunter
    buzhunter

Male
    Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Luke, Rain, and Whiski from So. Co. Empty Re: Luke, Rain, and Whiski from So. Co.

Post by buzhunter Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Welcome. Absolutely beautiful dogs. Glad to meet you.
    Baileysmom
    Baileysmom

Female
    Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Luke, Rain, and Whiski from So. Co. Empty Re: Luke, Rain, and Whiski from So. Co.

Post by Baileysmom Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:21 pm

Welcome Very Happy
    We moved out to Warrenton last June but were in the Soulard Mardi Gras parage this year so meeting up with other pittie parents in the St. Louie area is what we do. After hubby gets home from being deplyed (should be either the 6th or 7th of March) we will plan a get-together/hike or just fun park day for anyone in the club that wants to join us. There are many great parks in the St. Louis area. We don't do the off-leash area with our pups, not because they are agressive - because they are not, but because I don't trust other people watching their dogs ALL the time. We have had a couple bad experiences in the past so we just don't chance it anymore.

Anyway, I will post about the get-together soon after hubby is home so probably early next week I will suggest some dates and places and get everyone's feedback.

M
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 124
    Registration date : 2009-01-22

Post by Admin Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:32 pm

Welcome, Luke. Sorry for the delay in getting your membership approved. You should have full posting access now. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:18 pm