St. Louis APBT Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
St. Louis APBT Club

A forum for those interested in interacting with other American Pit Bull Terrier owners and enthusiasts in the St. Louis, MO area and nearby.

Movin back home with my girls and would love to be more involved in the pit community

chickwit2pits27
    chickwit2pits27

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-05-18

Movin back home with my girls and would love to be more involved in the pit community Empty Movin back home with my girls and would love to be more involved in the pit community

Post by chickwit2pits27 Tue May 18, 2010 7:19 pm

Very Happy My name is Christa and I am currently residing in AZ but in July I shall be moving back home to the southside of STL and am the proud owner of two female pits. My ex introduced me to the breed and I am in love. I have a small fawn named Isis and my big girl Eclipse, a red. These two girls are my heart and are each 7 and 6 months old respectively. Out here I go to fun shows and weight pulls and would love to do the same when I get home. Or even just find get togethers. Anybody who has any info id love to hear it and keep me posted. Thanks!!!

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:37 am